Monday 30 November 2015

One of my first letters about boiler



This letter was sent to Chris Weston of Centrina (address was omitted)



27 Sep 2014





Dear Sir/Madam,



I've been having problems with the new boiler which was installed around 2 weeks ago. It has been causing problems from day one till now. From Sunday 21st Sept, I've contacted a number of people and departments none of which have come back to me. This boiler is a serious problem. We've had water leakage, faulty and noisy pump that doesn't walk and now all the pipes around the flat are rumbling and reverberating very loudly like a generator.



The whole works need to be done again it's a complete shambles. I am now being forced to have a new pump installed rather that the whole works to be done again. I didn't ask for any of this in the first place they just bought it in. All of this is being done to me under duress and I am being taken advantage of.



Also, I was promised a refund for a lesser performance boiler than the original Pottterson boiler which no one has got back to me on. No one was bothered to fix the waster or check to water flow issue. I asked for the contact of and Charles Doherty and Mark Crowther but no one has issued me the correct information. I feel that they have run off with my money. The water damage to my sofa, carpet and wall from the leaking living room radiator valve has still not been compensated for or mention and no apology.



To date, I feel like I've been deceived and tricked into taking on this secondary boiler. They've taken full liberties of a vulnerable individual.



Please could you get back to me within 3 days



Ms M. Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience with my previous boiler installation. After a series of attempts to fix the issue, I contacted an expert for help. It turned out that I hadn’t followed the installation manual correctly.

    I would advise you to follow each step of the installation guide, and if you encounter difficulties, to contact someone knowledgeable to mount your boiler.

    Wilfred Andrews @ LB Plumbing and Heating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wilfred, thanks for the comment. We've had that boiler taken out now and they've installed a different one, but with a whole new set of problems. Firstly, the new boiler is a discontinued one and they installed it under this knowledge. We discovered it was discontinued during the installation, but they made all kinds of different excuses to install it. Since this boiler has been installed, there's nothing but rumbling from the boiler, radiator and merchant heater. This is a long story but will be putting stuff up online regarding the issue. Take care and thanks again.

      Delete